Bower SLY8VDSE Ultra-Wide 8mm T3.8 Digital Fisheye Cine Lens

Bower SLY8VDSE Ultra-Wide 8mm T3.8 Digital Fisheye Cine Lens for Sony E Camera
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $379.99
Sale Price: $279.00
Today's Bonus: 27% Off
Buy Now

Ok I'm sure a lot of you are wondering is this the same as the Rokinon 8mm Cine Fisheye. My answer is yes. They are both under the brand "Samyang". My friend has the Rokinon 8mm cine Fisheye for his Canon t4i. It seemed like a great lens and I been wanting a Fisheye, I had a hard time finding a used one for my Sony A65(Since I buy my lenses used) until I found the bower brand. I got it a couple weeks ago and I love it. The Images are sharp, great color and it has pretty nice build quality even though its plastic. Pretty much every thing in the lens is in focus all the time( I leave mine on infinity)and it has great distortion and the Focus and De-cliked Aperture ring are very smooth and quiet.When I did compare it to my friends I noticed there were a couple LITTLE differences between my Bower and his Rokinon,First mine has a removable lens hood, his doesn't, secondly my glass is a bit larger. Now I think the reason for these differences are his is the cs1 and mine is the cs2 which is a bit newer. In the end of the day the Samyang,Bower,Rokinon are all the same ,just get what ever one you find cheapest. They are one of the best lenses you can buy for the money, and are highly recommended!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment